All SR 520 lanes and ramps between Montlake Boulevard and 92nd Avenue NE are scheduled to close from 11 p.m. Friday, Dec. 9, to 5 a.m. Monday, Dec. 12. The SR 520 trail on the floating bridge will also be closed.
During the closure, crews plan to:
• Begin removing the portion of the old westbound SR 520 off-ramp that extends over SR 520.
• Re-stripe lanes as needed.
• Pour concrete for the WABN structure's roadway deck.
• Adjust corridor lighting, signing and tolling equipment.
What to expect around the work site:
• Nighttime construction lights.
• Truck deliveries.
• Noise from construction activities as crews remove the old off-ramp. Crews may use impact equipment to remove the old off-ramp but will end all impact activities by 10 p.m. each day.
A temporary noise variance will be in place to complete this work. WSDOT inspectors will be onsite to verify that construction activities comply with our contract and the conditions of the city of Seattle noise variance.