TOPS (The Option Program at Seward) is an alternative K-8 public school; if you are looking for an option school, come see firsthand why TOPS is the best alternative!
• Small school environment — students, staff and teachers know each other
• Our mission concerning social justice and compassionate citizenship are woven through the curriculum in every grade
- Lots of volunteering, we are a parent-lead school
- By eliminating the achievement gap, we include students historically underserved by the public school system and help all students to meet or exceed standards.
- As a Vision, we are creating a school that empowers students to be active participants, leaders, learners, and contributors to social justice.
• Diverse student population which both complements and demands teaching empathy, acceptance, and responsibility to others. Come visit!
Elementary School Tours:
Jan 21st 9 – 10:30 am
Feb 6th 9 – 10:30 am
Jan 23rd 5:30 – 7 pm
Middle School Tours:
Jan 27th 5:30 – 7 pm
Feb 11th 9 – 10:30 am
During daytime tour sessions, you will be given a tour of the school and you will have time to speak with the principal. Some handouts will be available. No appointment is necessary. When you arrive, sign in at the main office, right near the main entrance on Franklin Avenue. We are sorry to say that visits cannot be scheduled at other times due to the disruption it causes to classes. Parking is very limited, so please allow time for on-street parking. After 9:00 am, Eastlake Avenue has some 4-hour parking zones. Thanks!