Bonjour! We can’t wait to see you at Bastille Bash tomorrow! We’re decking out East Madison with French flags, banners and all things blue, white, and red, and getting ready to enjoy la vie en rose. We’ve had so much fun planning with Madison Valley businesses to bring you the best food, shopping, chef demos, and so much more that our little village has to offer.
While you are attending the event tomorrow use the tag #BastilleBash with your photos and posts on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram so we can follow along!
With all the fun festivities in store, the local media has been buzzing. Here are some highlights if you missed them from our Facebook page. Click on the links to view articles, listen to radio interviews and get all the Bastille Bash scoop.
- The Stranger Suggests you hightail it to Bastille Bash to catch a glimpse of our Marie Antoinette impersonator!
- They love our Francophilia and retail offerings over at Seattle Met Magazine.
- Seattle Magazine says Bastille Bash is a MUST for this weekend.
- Daily Candy can’t wait to enjoy our Spirits Garden at Rover’s in a neighborhood reminiscent of a bucolic village in Provence.
- KIRO Radio’s “Let’s Eat” hosts had a blast chatting up Nat Stratton-Clarke, one of our event creators and planners, about the amazing chef talent for our demos and enjoying French culture in Seattle.
- Our neighborhood paper, the Madison Park Times, is excited we’re back for a second year!
- Chat With Women radio network host Holly Brown, of The Brown Lounge, chatted with Nat about all the delicious French food and wine offered at Bastille Bash, eating local, and how to cook simple French food at home.
- The Seattle Times highlighted Bastille Bash in their Sunday NW Arts & Life section as a must attend event this week!
- The moms at Red Tricycle gave us the thumbs up for our kid-friendly activities like art classes at Thrive, and the event proceeds that benefit the Children’s Response Center.
Tickets on sale at the event! Merci!