The coronavirus has upended daily life for all of us. Since we closed a month ago out of concern for the health and safety of our guests and crew, we've regrouped and looked back to our roots for inspiration on how to move forward together, safely, through the months ahead.
Our new take out menu is filled with comfort food that travels well. We've included staples like the beet salad and brought back take out favorites from our early days like the tuna empanada. And Joey's cooking his fabulous paellas in three sizes. (It's great reheated the next day).
To keep everyone safe we've come up with a "no touch" ordering system. Just visit our website, select what you'd like from our Take-Out Menu, Marketplace, and Wine Shop, and pay from the comfort of your couch. We'll call you to confirm a pick-up time and when you arrive just call from your car and we'll run your order out to the copper tables under our awning. All orders must be placed before 10:00 a.m. on the day of pick up. We will update the website each day around noon to start taking orders for the following day.
We're so grateful for all of the messages of support we've gotten over this past month and a special thank you to all of you who've purchased gift cards. Those dollars really matter to this small business. We look forward to the day we can invite all of you back into our cozy dining rooms, but until then we'll get through this crisis together, one tapa at a time.
Visit Our Website to Place Your Orders
A Few Practical Details:
• All prices on our menu include applicable sales tax. If you'd like to show your appreciation, you may do so by clicking the heart on our "Gift Cards & Gratuities" page.
• Payment can be made with Visa, Mastercard or AMEX. We are not able to process gift cards for take-out orders.
The expiration date for The Promotional Gift Vouchers that were purchased in December will be extended once we are back in full operation.
• Limited direct porch delivery in the neighborhood is available by our staff for a $5.00 fee. To maintain the safest experience possible, we will not be contracting with any delivery APPS or allowing 3rd party pick-ups. This is for everyone's health and safety.
• Some menu items require reheating and meats in "meal kits" require cooking. See the order page for each item's at home instructions.
• Paella will be cooked to order and served in the traditional paella pan. A $15.00 refundable deposit is included in the price of each paella. Please return the paella pan with your name on it to the box outside our side door Wednesday - Saturday from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. to receive your refund.
The Harvest Vine
2701 E. Madison St. Seattle, WA. 98112