Mark your calendars! The next public meeting of the Madison Valley Community Council is on Tuesday, November 15th, at the MLK F.A.M.E. Community Center. We hope you’ll join us to catch up on events over the last few months, get involved in making some new projects happen, and share your thoughts on where we should be focusing our efforts.
Topics we’ll be covering include:
• Proposals for short-term and long-term community projects / committee sign-up
• Clarification of distinctions between Madison Valley Community Council (MVCC), Madison Valley Merchants Association (MVMA), and Save Madison Valley (SMV)
• Changes to MVCC board and open officer position
• Pending revisions to MVCC by-laws
• Treasurer’s report
• New public meeting schedule
The meeting will be only an hour long, so bring a few bucks for the donation jar, grab a cookie, and enjoy some quality time with your neighbors. See you there!
Madison Valley Community Council